Queen’s University Belfast (QUB) is a member of the Russell Group of 24 leading UK research-intensive universities, providing world-class education underpinned by world-class research.
- Contract/Grant agreement number
- EC contribution
- Starting date
1 May 2015
- NEPHSTROM Galway trial team adapts to new patient safety needs 17th June 2020
- PARTNER NEWS: LUMC constructs the largest stem cell facility for the Netherlands and beyond 27th May 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Network publishes EU-MSC2 meeting report featuring NEPHSTROM 29th April 2020
- NEPHSTROM Publication in PLoS One journal 31st March 2020
- NEPHSTROM consortium meets January 30, 2020 in Dublin 4th March 2020
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Academisch Ziekenhuis Leiden – Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum
- Orbsen Therapeutics
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen
- Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri
- NHS Blood and Transplant
- University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- The Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- Pintail Ltd
- Terumo BCT Europe N.V.
- Azienda Ospedaliera Papa Giovanni XXIII Bergamo
- Queen’s University Belfast
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 634086 . The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.