‘Tolerance to Bone Marrow Transplantation: Do Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Still Have a Future for Acute or Chronic GvHD?’ was published today in Frontiers in Immunology. NEPHSTROM PIs Drs Martino Introna and Josée Golay of the Center of Cellular Therapy “G. Lanzani”, Division of Haematology, Azienda Socio-Sanitaria Territoriale Papa Giovanni XXIII announced the publication of this review article on December 11, 2020.
https://nephstrom.eu/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/download-2.png 101 500 nephstrom_admin http://nephstrom.eu/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo-3.png nephstrom_admin2020-12-11 09:34:012020-12-11 09:39:30Drs Martino Introna and Josée Golay publish NEPHSTROM research in Frontiers in Immunology
- Contract/Grant agreement number
- EC contribution
- Starting date
1 May 2015
- Drs Martino Introna and Josée Golay publish NEPHSTROM research in Frontiers in Immunology 11th December 2020
- NUI Galway’s Prof Matt Griffin presents NEPHSTROM to an array of international audiences 27th October 2020
- NEPHSTROM presented at RenalToolBox ITN Workshop, Galway 21st October 2020
- NEPHSTROM Galway trial team adapts to new patient safety needs 17th June 2020
- PARTNER NEWS: LUMC constructs the largest stem cell facility for the Netherlands and beyond 27th May 2020
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Academisch Ziekenhuis Leiden – Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum
- Orbsen Therapeutics
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen
- Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri
- NHS Blood and Transplant
- University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- The Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- Pintail Ltd
- Terumo BCT Europe N.V.
- Azienda Ospedaliera Papa Giovanni XXIII Bergamo
- Queen’s University Belfast
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 634086 . The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.