The NEPHSTROM consortium reached a significant milestone when they held the tenth plenary project meeting in Dublin on January 30th, 2020. The meeting was hosted by Pintail Limited, and coincided with the successful treatment of the final patient to be included in the low dose cohort of the clinical trial and provided an opportunity for the consortium to review the progress made with the project as well as plan for the months ahead.
https://nephstrom.eu/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/PT_neph_300_85-1.png 200 500 nephstrom_admin http://nephstrom.eu/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo-3.png nephstrom_admin2020-03-04 10:56:022020-03-04 10:56:02NEPHSTROM consortium meets January 30, 2020 in Dublin
- Contract/Grant agreement number
- EC contribution
- Starting date
1 May 2015
- NUI Galway’s Prof Matt Griffin presents NEPHSTROM to an array of international audiences 27th October 2020
- NEPHSTROM presented at RenalToolBox ITN Workshop, Galway 21st October 2020
- NEPHSTROM Galway trial team adapts to new patient safety needs 17th June 2020
- PARTNER NEWS: LUMC constructs the largest stem cell facility for the Netherlands and beyond 27th May 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Network publishes EU-MSC2 meeting report featuring NEPHSTROM 29th April 2020
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Academisch Ziekenhuis Leiden – Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum
- Orbsen Therapeutics
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen
- Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri
- NHS Blood and Transplant
- University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- The Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- Pintail Ltd
- Terumo BCT Europe N.V.
- Azienda Ospedaliera Papa Giovanni XXIII Bergamo
- Queen’s University Belfast
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 634086 . The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.