The Nephstrom project started on 1 May 2015. Teams are now in place and the project is underway.
The kickoff meeting takes place in Dublin on 9 June 2015.
- Contract/Grant agreement number
- EC contribution
- Starting date
1 May 2015
- NEPHSTROM public exhibition at Galway Science & Technology Festival 2018 26th November 2018
- NEPHSTROM presents at American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week, San Diego 30th October 2018
- NEPHSTROM Clinical Trial Underway at Four Locations 5th October 2018
- Five NEPHSTROM partners to participate in GMP November event in Galway 1st October 2018
- New NEPHSTROM study published in the CCLM 25th September 2018
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Academisch Ziekenhuis Leiden – Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum
- Orbsen Therapeutics
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen
- Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri
- NHS Blood and Transplant
- University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- The Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- Pintail Ltd
- Terumo BCT Europe N.V.
- Azienda Ospedaliera Papa Giovanni XXIII Bergamo
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 634086 . The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.