The Nephstrom project started on 1 May 2015. Teams are now in place and the project is underway. The kickoff meeting takes place in Dublin on 9 June 2015.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud markcbain contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by markcbain
- Contract/Grant agreement number
- EC contribution
- Starting date
1 May 2015
- NEPHSTROM plenary meeting hosted by Azienda Ospedaliera Papa Giovanni XXIII Bergamo 11th June 2019
- International Clinical Trials Day 2019 at the CRF Galway 10th June 2019
- NUI Galway NEPHSTROM team celebrate 3 recent publications 24th May 2019
- ISPOR 2019 award for NEPHSTROM research 25th April 2019
- Partners at CCMI offer training workshops 26th March 2019
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Academisch Ziekenhuis Leiden – Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum
- Orbsen Therapeutics
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen
- Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri
- NHS Blood and Transplant
- University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- The Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- Pintail Ltd
- Terumo BCT Europe N.V.
- Azienda Ospedaliera Papa Giovanni XXIII Bergamo
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 634086 . The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.