This month (November) sees the consortium assemble in Bergamo for our second plenary meeting (the first one since the kick-off in Dublin). The meeting is hosted by Beppe Remuzzi and his team at the Istituto Mario Negri (IRFMN). We look forward to catching up on all the news from the cell production centres, and to putting in place the facilities to carry out the clinical trial (led, of course, by IRFMN).
- Contract/Grant agreement number
- EC contribution
- Starting date
1 May 2015
- New publication: “Mesenchymal Stromal Cells for Transplant Tolerance” from Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri IRCCS 5th July 2019
- NEPHSTROM plenary meeting hosted by Azienda Ospedaliera Papa Giovanni XXIII Bergamo 11th June 2019
- International Clinical Trials Day 2019 at the CRF Galway 10th June 2019
- NUI Galway NEPHSTROM team celebrate 3 recent publications 24th May 2019
- ISPOR 2019 award for NEPHSTROM research 25th April 2019
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Academisch Ziekenhuis Leiden – Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum
- Orbsen Therapeutics
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen
- Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri
- NHS Blood and Transplant
- University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- The Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- Pintail Ltd
- Terumo BCT Europe N.V.
- Azienda Ospedaliera Papa Giovanni XXIII Bergamo
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 634086 . The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.